Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is Here!

Hello all!! Spring is finally here!! Well according to the season, it was still a bit chilly out to me, but hey, we're closer to summer and i love it! :-) Who else is excited!? New wardrobe, new colors, new patterns and prints!! Wasn't really prepared for a "First Day of Spring" post, but I dabbled in some color with my fave pant & jewelry for the day to brighten my life with the season. lol Though it is Spring, I'm in North Jersey and was still a bit chilly, so the boots were a good idea! A little light, bright, dark and in between for today's look. :-)







Blazer: Old Navy
Button Down: NY&Co
Pants: JC Penney

Boots: Kenneth Cole (Couple yrs old)
Necklace: NY&Co
Bracelet & Ring : Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Joyce Leslie















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment