Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nothing too Fancy

Hello all!! Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone is having a great week thus far! I know I'm a teensy weensy late lol, but how was  your St. Patty's Day?? Did you guys do anything to celebrate? My coworkers and I were adorned in green and all things in the spirit of the day. We also brought in cultural/inspired food of the Irish. :-) Any who, heres an outfit I wore few weekends ago, yes extremely late! It was one of those surprise nice Saturdays, but I had no desire whatsoever to get "dressed" or spend too much time thinking of what to wear. lol Don't judge me, some times it's like that. Im not to much of a tights girl, but I have  few that I may or may not wear! This was one of those days I decided to wear a pair. Something simple yet interesting and it looks like I made an attempt at trying. :-) Throwing a vest, a cardi, a cape or a blazer (depending on the look you're going for or your event) with a pair tights spruces the look up a bit.












Vest: MakeMeChic
Long Sleeve Vneck Tee: Old Navy
Necklace: NY&Co



Biker Tights: Dots
Boots: Bakers









Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment