Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dress by Night

Hello all!! Happy Hump Day! What a gloomy hump day it is, but nonetheless, the weekend is almost here! Yesterday was quite a tease here in New Jersey; we received a nice taste of Spring days ahead! Oh how I love the warm weather and the blue sunny sky! Any who, today Im posting Monday's Look from day to night. If you're ever at work or dressed business casual and need a quick transformation, here are a few things you can do to change your look from day to night. I took away the blazer and studded earrings and added hoop earrings, a waist belt, clutch and let my hair down. Since there are different strokes for different folks, you can opt for sheer stockings/tights or no leg wear at all! :-) You can also opt to change your lippie for a bolder look on your face.













Clutch: Forever 21




Belt: Nine West







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment