Monday, March 3, 2014

Sweaters and Thangz

Hello all!!  How was your weekend and first Monday of the month!? My weekend was okay, not as productive as I would have liked it to be but hey lol. My first Monday of the month was pretty cool. Got a snow day from work without the snow! Winning! Took complete advantage of this free day, besides waking up at 7am because I forgot to turn off one of my alarms :-( Any who, finally got a chance to wear what I believe to be is my favorite sweater now. :-) The colors and knit is what I most like about it. I usually don't like the whole sneaker wedge look, but these caught my eye. I don't know if its they gray or style, but I dig these! I was going for a casual, dressy yet laid back look. Added some sparkling and colorful jewels and Voila!


P.S. The winner of the Giveaway is Carsla Peyton!! :-)

















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment