Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hello Sprinter?? :-/

Hello all!! While I didn't expect it to be 85 degrees with sweat dripping down my face, I certainly did not expect or want a snow storm! Thats the beauty of Jersey, you never know what you're going to get. I welcomed Spring with a snow storm, boots and a cropped sweater! Hellllooooo sprinter! LOL Instantly was attracted to this sweater for the color combo, Love it! Decided to compare it with a pair of medium washed denim and some taupe knee boots. To add a Spring touch and a bit of cheer to my snowy first day of Spring, I wore my floral necklace. :-)









Sweater: Marshalls
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Justfab
Necklace: A City Boutique







A little technical/physical difficulty lol




Want to get the look?! Check out some similar items below:


Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment