Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sheer Stripes

Hello all!! Happy Hump Day!! The work week is almost over! We made it over the hump and I am drained! So ready for Friday, but will take it one day at a time. Any who, Is it me or do things look that much better once they're on SALE?!?! I have seen this shirt plenty of times in my many  visits to Old Nay, but never bothered to purchase it. I guess it never tickled my fancy. Low and behold it caught my eye in the sale section and with the wonderful price of $2.97, I couldn't pass it up! That was my bargain purchase for the day and I felt cry good about it! lol Only one problem though, not sure if the stripe is peach or pale pink. So I added a little of pink, peach and corals. hehehehe Everything blends quite well I'd say.








Top: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy (Few years ago)


Clutch: Christmas Gift
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Shoe: Nine West






Since the shirt is quite sheer
I added a grey tank to camouflage.








Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment