Monday, April 7, 2014

Sophisticated Lady!

Hello all!! Happy Monday!! Long time no blog! lol How have you guys been? Been seeing a lot of pets lately and you guys are doing some awesome things! Keep up the great work. Loving the fact that Spring is finally here, just hope the temps keep up with the season. Really not a Spring girl or any season that requires wearing a jacket/coat. Hard for me to find the "perfect" fit, so I'm definitely ready for Summer! Any who, rocking in one of my fave color combos. Really loving the emerald who trend that came about. Not really a fan of green green, but slowly adding it to my collection. Added the pearl accessories to give the look a more soft, sophisticated look. In my opinion I think pearls can make almost anything more classy.

P.S Totally had a brain fart about where anything was purchased, except for the shoes! lol sorry!



P.S. S. New Instagram! Make sure you follow! Thanks :-) Closetfashionfascination




















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment