Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spike it Up!

Hello all!! How are you guys? How was the weekend?! This is an outfit I wore Saturday, if you follow me on Instagram (@thee_missboss) I posted a little peak of the sweater. Any who, I was never really into leopard or any animal print for that matter, but somehow my like for leopard has crept into my life and won't leave! LOL  I especially was drawn to this sweater in particular because of the spiked shoulders. I secretly have a thing for spikes as well, so naturally it was the perfect combination for me. :-) Part of me feels like I have too much going on; leopard, spikes, rips and added color, but on the other hand, I feel like it somehow works. I love it, every element plays off the other. Kept the jewelry very light for that purpose, can't leave home without a pair of earrings!










Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Sketchers
Earrings: Charlotte Russe (I believe)






Detail: Spiked heel (bootie)
Shoulder Bag: H&M


Detail: Spiked Shoulders








Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment