Thursday, March 6, 2014

Give me the Light

Hello all!! Happy Thursday!! The weekend is almost upon us; are you guys ready!? I know I am! Come on Friday 4:30pm! :inserts excitement scream: lol With that said, how's the work/school week for you guys?Any who, just another day at the office. This was actually a morning put together fit. I had no clue what to wear, so I went with my go to look; bottoms, top and a blazer! With quick thinking and agile movement throughout my home, decided to added color and break up the dark look with pearl & pearl esque accessories. The light natural colors of the accessories make the look a little softer.









Blazer: NY&Co
Pant: Express
Top: Cotton On


Belt: Nine West
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Bootie: JC Penney





Purse: H&M










Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment