Monday, March 10, 2014

Dress by Day

Hello all!! Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? What did guys do? I know for my North Easterners, it was a lovely, warm, sunny weekend. I am patiently waiting for the day the weather actually breaks. :-) Any who, if  any of you have been following me on Instagram since last year, this dress will look familiar. Yep! its the dress from my birthday last year. I walked into H&M one day and this was the first thing I saw and I just had to have it! I haven't worn it since then, but I didn't blog about it, just posted a pic or two of it. Going through my closet one day, I decided to give another go. I really love the colors and how they blend so well. Th ePatter kind of reminds me of bubbles, but its really flowers. LOL Added my number one staple item in my closet, which is a blazer and made it perfect for an office look. Wanted to stay simple with the jewelry so, I'm wearing diamond studs and two diamond studded rings stacked on top of one another.


P.S.  Tomorrow I will be posting this same dress, but for a night look. Adding and/or eliminating some things. :-)

P.S.S. Does anyone know where I can find "skin tone" stocking tights from? Similar to the kind Beyonce wears, but without the glitter/shimmer? Thanks in advance!









Blazer: H&M ( +H&M )
Dress: H&M


Shoe: Jessica Simpson
Rings: NY&Co ( +New York & Company )
Earrings: Avon











Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment