Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sherbert

Hello all!!  How's everyone doing today? Awesome I hope! Any who, here I have a fit that I absolutely LOVE! I think its the bright color combo and we all know I loves my colors. lol This ombre top is by far one of fave tops this summer. Love the ombre effect and the colors used to achieve it. I purchase these pants for an absolute steal at Target! If I can remember, they were only about $6! #winning  Added some more color with my shoulder bag, that I totally forgot about (sad I know).  Finished the look with a pair of nude peep toe pumps and gold accessories.






Top: Marshalls
Ankle Pants: Target
Shoe: Guess
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe






Shoulder Bag: Forever21






The darker blue & light blue shades
are part of Sally Hansen's Gel
no heat/light line!






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment