Monday, September 29, 2014

American Muscle Tank

Hello all!! How was the weekend?! Are we all enjoying Fall thus far? Well over here on the North East, we had a peek of some summer! It was 80+ degrees Friday-Sunday and I loved it! Cant wait for summer 2015! LOL Any who, here's another lost file summer look. I actually wore this a day out  on my ATL trip. Perfect combo for a sporty chic look. A little heel and the right accessories can add al title something extra to any outfit. 







Muscle Tank: Gift
Shorts: Old Navy
Wedge: JustFab



Necklace & Bracelets: NY&Co
Rings: Charlotte Russe
Polish: Julep



My attempt at replicating the tee
How did I do? lol












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment