Monday, September 22, 2014

Ruffle Mania

Hello all!! How was everybody's weekend? Good I hope. Welp, today is officially the first day of Fall!! Even though us North Easterners have been experiencing it for the last 2 weeks or so. Goodbye Summer and hello Fall!! :-( I think I'm the only one not excited about the seasonal change. Still celebrating sumer, lol below I have a ruffle tai over happening. Was obsessed when i purchase this sod denim skirt from NY&Co a few years, but never wore it. Please don't judge me lol I know, I tend to do that a lot. Any who, Paired the ruffle skirt with a tapered ruffles sleeved top. At first, I thought it was going to be too much, but I think it turned out Fab! What do you think?? Topped it off with a colorful clutch to add some more flair and gold jewelry to accessorize.






Top: Payhalf
Skirt: NY&Co
Necklace: Charlotte Russe









My attempt at showing the
movement of the skirt lol












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment