Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Striped Maxi

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! Good I hope! I can't believe its mid September already! Where did the time and summer go?? Fall is quickly approaching and I don't like. :-( Am I the sonly one? Love Fall clothing, but I hate any season where I have to wear a jacket/coat; the struggle of being slim, small body farm and tall. Any who posting a few lost summer looks before  step into Fall. :-) Purchased this simple little number from Cotton On. Even more awesome was the sale price of $7!! Too bad for me, the other colors were not in my size; who doesn't love the ease and comfortability of a maxi?! Decided to brighten up the look by adding pink accessories, the age old color combo. :-) Wish I had a multi colored pink purse, but you guys know I'm slowly getting into this pink thing. lol










Dress: Cotton On
Wedge: JustFab
Jewelry: Downtown Boutique












Purse: Old Navy






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment