Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coral & Tan

Hello all!!! Its hump day and we're half way through the week! If its a trying one, stay positive; if its a good one, stay positive. Positive thoughts, yield positive results! Any who,  as much as I love love love color (s), Im also into mixing neutrals with my colors. This is one example of all the shades complimenting one another, helping bring out the other color. I always receive compliments when I wear colors in the orange and yellow family, oddly enough my closet doesn't offer much of those colors. lol I think any color with a hint or so of a neutral is always a go, especially the brights! My entire ensemble came from NY&Co a few years ago. Only thing new or partially new here, are the wedges, purse and the nail polish, which I have been wearing basically all summer. Mix a little old with some new and you have a fab outfit!


P.S. I'm in love with white nail polish. I specifically us the the Essie Polish in 'Blanco'.







Top & Capris: NY&Co 
Necklace & Bracelet: NY&Co
Purse: Michael Kors 
Wedge: JustFab











Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment