Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Camo Love

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! Good I hope. Well any who, I purchased these items; the top and vest last year and the pants the beginning of summer. But if you know me, I didn't wear the vest and pants per the usual. I shot these pics a little while back but never posted or wore the outfit until two weekend ago. So here ya go! lol Everybody loves a little camouflage here and there, whether its the prints or solids. Ive been obsessed with it but could never find a pattern or the right fit in a bottom or top for that matter. I got these bad boys from the men section, along with a pair of camp board shorts. #winning Aaaand guess what?! Army green has been making its way up and down the recent runways. :-) With this look I decided to dress it up with a bit, paring it the pants with booties; while still having a little edge by adding the faux leather vest. I think I accomplished my goal. Overall I loved this look. Not pictured, but I was wearing Cherry Bomb WnW lippie, which was a perfect finishing touch!







Top: Forever21
Vest: Dots 
Pants: Old Navy (men section)
Booties: JC Penney

















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment