Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cream De La Creme :-)

Hello all!! Happy Belated Labor Day!! How was everyone's weekend! How was you all Labor Day?? Enjoyed some BBQ?? Hope everyone was safe, happy and comfortable. Any who, scored this crop top at NY&Co about a month or so ago on sale for I believe $7.99!! :-) And yep! I got both colors, a pink one; kind of upset it didn't come in more colors or patterns. :-( Paired my new fave top with my favorite biker inspired jeans for a street chic look. Love these jeans btw!


P.S. in the midst of prepping this post, there was a power outage at my parents home! :-(


















Crop Top: NY&Co
Jeans: H&M (few years ago)












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment