Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!!!

Hello all!! One a year ago today I decided to start a fashion blog. I love clothes accessories, shoes, purses and all things girly! Oh and taking pictures of course! So I thought hey, why not share, express and write about what I love to others. Not thinking people would care or even "like" what they would see, but I didn't want that to overcome my goal. Let's be honest, I shop and dress for me and not everyone is going to like what you like. But to my surprise, I received the opposite reaction. It's been a great experience so far and I'm working on making it bigger and better for me and all of you! :-)





Posted a couple of looks from the beginning to now.. I definitely evolved  as time passed....


Blog Rewind...













































It may not seem like it, but I was nervous and excited to start. I am more of a shy, reserved person and once you put yourself out there, you don't know what to expect. As they saying goes, you will never know until you try. I am glad I took the chance! Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who follows, likes, comments and etc. throughout my blog and other forms of social media. I don't know what this year has in store for me, but I am looking forward to what it has to offer. To show my appreciation I will do a giveaway or two!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY 
CLOSET FASHION FASCINATION!!!




Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

6 comments:

  1. WOW....YOU ARE NOT PLAYING MY NIECE IM JOINING THIS BLOG FO SHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice how can i put my pic on here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you design your own clothes? This is nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey Uncle! thanks!... you can email them to me if ud like... or make your own blog ;-)... not a lot, still working to gain a following.... and I wished i designed my own clothes! lol

      Delete