Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Board Shorts

Hello all!! How are my ladies and gents doing on this lovely Wednesday?? Great I hope! If not, look at the bright side and not the shady side! :-) Any who, I love this outfit combo. Not sure if its the colors (stripes) or I don't know. lol But yeah I wore this at some point 2 years ago after I purchased the shorts. (I wasn't blogging around that time, it was only a thought) I mixed the rainbow with a neutral, for a cool laid back look. Added  small wedge to keep it on the girly side. :-)



P.S. Excuse the  lighting..  & how it made my lippie appear all weird in the last couple pics :-/










Crop Top: Forever 21 (ab 2yrs ago)
Shorts: Old Navy (ab 2yr ago)






No clue why my legs looks like they 
were rubbed in flour. :-(









Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment