Wednesday, July 30, 2014

M.I.A. Nikki Beach Dinner

Hello all!! Happy hump day!! The week is almost over for you guys, you can do it! However, today is my Friday, so its off to ATL for me!! :-) Anyone who, wore this little number for dinner at the infamous Nikki Beach with the girlies. Originally we wanted do brunch, but the day got away from us and it turned into dinner. :-) Was going for a modern, classy look. Love the fit of the dress, too bad I missed the other colors in my size. :-( Adorned with gold & pearl accessories and tan wedges. Greens and neutrals are one of my many favorite color combos. Topped the look off with a brown shoulder bag to contrast with the tan in the wedge. Only thing I was missing was at hat! Next time! :-)

P.S. Pardon the lighting!













Dress: Old Navy



Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Shoulder Bag: Michael Kors
Wedge: JustFab














Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment