Tuesday, July 29, 2014

M.I.A. Random Nights

Hello all!! How are all my fashionistas and fashionistos doing?? Yep, I just typed the male version of the word. Not sure if its been used yet, but Ive never seen it. lol Any who, heres another fit I'm sharing from my Miami trip. I absolutely adore these boyfriend shorts and tube top. Snagged these shorts from Old Navy on sale for $12! I want to go back and get the various styles/washes in the boyfriend category. Back to the fit; I've never really been a fan of showing too much skin. The rule I live by is, if you show skin up top, cover the bottom and vice versa. Since my stomach is barely exposed, I didn't break my rule. lol :-) Added a wedge to lengthen my legs, as if I need help in that area. The orange shoulder bag brightens up the look, enhancing the floral specks of orange in the top. One of my random nights on the beach, casual and cute. :-)












Tube Top: PayHalf
Shorts: Old Navy
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Wedge: JustFab





Shoulder bag: Avon 
(borrowed it from my mom :-))












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment