Tuesday, August 5, 2014

M.I.A. LIV

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! Took a little time off for some time in ATL! Went to visit one of my teammates from college. :-) Fun times were had in Atlanta, I will be sharing my time in Atlanta with you guys as well. Any who, took a break in my Miami diaries with just one post left. My last night in the Sunshine state, I went to the infamous LIV on Sunday! The longest line I have ever seen to get into a club, but somehow we managed to get right in. Fell in love with these shorts when I saw them, not sure why lol, but I just had to have them. Thinking its the Aztec print, which I originally wanted to wear a red top with, but that didn't quite work out well with purchasing decisions. Now, I see the style of first choice tops were wrong and this style, even though its black was a better fit for the look after all.  I have no clue why I added the two belts, but I think they add a nice touch!  What do you think?!









Stacked bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Black Ring: NY&Co
Clutch: Joyce Leslie
Belts: Nine West












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment