Friday, July 4, 2014

Office Patriotic

Hello all!! Happy 4th of July/ Independence Day!! Hope you all are safe and enjoy yourself no matter what you have planned or unplanned. lol This is an outfit I wore the other day for work. We had Independence Day pre-celebration, so I decided to be a little festive. Its a real clean and simple look, nothing to extravagant. Started to think this top is my favorite, I should've gotten more than one. Any who, a classic pencil skirt with my favorite top and a pair of red wedges ties the look together. A perfect combination for the office and its festivities.







Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Top: Old Navy
Ring (flower): NY&Co
Rings (stacked): Charlotte Russe




Wedge: JustFab
Detail: Glitter in wedge area








Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment