Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Rosey Light Blush

Hello all!! A few things I didn't get a chance to post are on their way, like today's post. This fit was before the days the weather became hell on Earth. But any who, something simple, but still cute and chic.  A little dainty shoe and a striped (or what i believe is stripes) bag to bring everything together while adding some more color. These pictures really don't do the color of this shirt justice. Not sure if the shirt's been on the blog before either, lol, sorry. But its really a more deeper rose color than its depicting in the photo. Mixed the two lighter tone colors, the top and the shoe, with a dark denim for a little contrast. My clutch was the added bonus accessory. The look is not too dull or loud. I'm loving these oversized shirts by the way, not sure if its still a trend or not, but when I first purchased them last year, I wasn't to fond of them. Now I feel like they're so easy, comfy and cute.








Clutch: Mandee




Top: Forever21
Jeans: Levi's
Flats: BCBG Generation
Bracelets: Forever21





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment