Thursday, July 3, 2014

Denim on Denim!

Hello all! Happy partly sunny hot summer Thursday North Easterners and of course everyone else!! If  you follow me on Instagram, you know I was away in the Sunshine State, Miami!! Took a couple days off to spend some time with the girls and relax. Sun, sand, ocean water, bikinis, free breakfast, fish bowl drinks, partying 'till the sun comes up and hot bodies :-), among other things lol to name a few. Oh how I miss thee already, but reality must resume at some point! Sooner than later i'll be posting about my time there. Any who, Here's an outfit from a weeknd where the temps were not too hot, not too cold. What happened to those days?! But I will not complain because it can be snowing for 3 days straight instead. lol Ive always loved the denim on denim look; from denim sets to randomly paring denim items together. It started as a kid, so blame my mom for the madness. Here, I decided to pair dark wash faded denim with light wash bleached out denim. Paring the two with a little color to brighten the look. Thought the knot in the top would add a little sex appeal while still keeping the look simple and fun.









Necklace: NY&Co
Top: H&M


Belt: Nine West
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Spring




Purse: JustFab (Prowess)





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment