Monday, July 28, 2014

M.I.A. KOD bka King of Diamonds

Hello all!! The work week has begun and I wish the weekend didn't have to end. :-( Only bright side is, I have a 3 day week, then its off to visit fiends! :-) Any who, finally getting around to sharing some of my Miami fits! Miami was awesome and will always be awesome. lol I told myself I will stop join, but I can't resist. However, I haven't been since 2009, so I did well. I wore this here dress a night out to King of Diamonds. For those of who you don't know, thats a popular strip club in Miami. If you listen to hip-hop or follow the culture, you hear about it. I thought to myself what better ensemble to wear to a strip club than a fitted, mini dress?! LOL Fell in love with this dress at first site. Since it has a lot already going on with the colors and patterns, I decided to do a black shoe and gold jewelry. I really love this dress! And it caused a lot of attention and head turning! :-)






Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Shoe: JustFab






Back detail: Large keyhole











Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment