Monday, July 21, 2014

Ombre Spheres

Hello all!! How are you guys?! Ive missed you all! Did you miss me?? If not its okay lol, I still miss you guys. :-) Any who, love love love this skirt! I should've purchased both colors (the pink one), but I opted for my fave. :-) Though it fits a tad big, I still like the way it fits, You just have to stand a certain way, haha. Quite sure we all had to or go through that here and there. Didn't want to overwhelm the look with blue, I opted for a crisp white top and navy wedges. To complete the overall look I added silver accessories with hints of blue. One, being a bracelet from NY&Co, cut into geometric like shapes and the other being my Pandora Charm bracelet. Of course, my charms are various shades of blue. Which I realize not can not be seen, maybe next time. :-)







Button down: NY&Co
Skirt: NY&Co
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Wedge: JustFab




Blue Bracelet: NY&Company
Charm Bracelet: Pandora
Rings: Charlotte Russe
(P.S. I was hiding my nails 'cus they were not done. :-()


Skirt Detail: Back slit
Wedge Detail: Sling back and Lace Up







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment