Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rusty Green

Hello all!! Happy Hump Day!! How's everyone's week been so far?! Whether good or bad, the week is almost over! Any who, wore this a few weekends back, and didn't have a chance to post it. It was a nice, breezy Spring day, hence the jacket lol. Just wanted a simple, comfortable look for a day of shopping. :-) One of my fave tops from H&M and fave jeans from mandee, along with my saddle shoes which I love so much! :-) The top and jeans fit so well Wanted to add a complimentary color to the distressed look in the jeans and topped it off with the rust.








Top: H&M
Jeans: Mandee


Shoe: Dolce Vita
Belt: Nine West
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Rings: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Joyce Leslie















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment