Friday, November 1, 2013

Pink & Green

Hello all!! How's it going!? Hope all is well. Originally wasn't going to have this as a post; mainly for time restraints, but after going through the day, I opted otherwise. So many people loved the color combo and the fit as a whole, so I decided to share! :-) Just going for a quick, simple look. P.S. I love blazers! They can dress up a modest fit, add a little shuzz to something plain, or add a classic touch. Enjoy!






Blazer: H&M / Tee: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy / Flats: Spring




Can't recall the specs on the necklace,
probably from a little side store.


Jeans cuffed twice to be 
worn as capris.






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


2 comments: