Tuesday, October 29, 2013

50th Bday Celebration

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! Not sure when this is going to get posted, but this Ensemble was for Saturday Night, October 19. Celebrating my cousin's 50th Birthday in style lol! Her theme was black and white masquerade. The try stand out that I am already because of my height for a lady. I decided to stand out a lil bit more, by wearing all black, gold accessories and by default a hint of white in my ring. :-) As I suspected, 99.99999% of the guests were adorned in black and white, I win!



Shoes: DSW 
(a few summers ago)




Detail: Leather sides


Dress: H&M


Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings: NY&Co
Ring: @quintinanc (IG)






Absolutely love the fit of this dress.
The side detail of the leather being
a different texture/shade gives curve allusion
to my slim body.


Same front detail in the back.
I just realized the zipper was silver,
thought it was black. hehe





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment