Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peek-A-Boo

Hello All! How are you? Did we just get a taste of Winter?! Brrrr!! The temps dropped quite low and had me in for a surprise. I can say I'm definitely not ready for old man winter to step in any time soon.  Just glad it wasn't cold enough for the snow to stick and it didn't last long. But underneath all the layers, warmth & cold, lies an outfit. LOL Had to take out one of my fave heels! If I could wear these shoes everyday I would, but thats not in my nature so I won't  hehehe :-). Enjoying this little cardi from Old Navy. It fits almost like a mini bomber jacket; not too long or wide & it sits just right. Accompanied by a pair of high waist slacks, making it perfect not to show too much skin.


A little Peek-A-Boo stomach action.






Earrings & Bracelets: NY&Co
Ring: Charlotte Russe


Cardigan: Old Navy / Belt: Can't recall


Pants: Macy's 
(A while ago)





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!






Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment