Monday, November 11, 2013

Juicy & Jean

Hello all!! How was the weekend?! Some extended, some not?? I was one of the few with an extended weekend, minus working for the first time on a Saturday.  So, I guess it pretty much evened itself out lol.  It was also pretty nice besides the winds, but sun makes everything better, or is it just me? Any who, a combination of two of my few fav pieces! Two very simple pieces put together to make an eye catching look. Shirt, jeans and flats are all a few years old, but H&M did come out with an update on this jean.




Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: H&M
Flats: Juicy Couture / Bracelet & Necklace: Juicy Couture






Detail: flower pattern at collar
Fave jean shirt!
It's a bit snug, but I can't get rid of it! LOL


Fave pair of jeans!
Love the style & fit!
Purchased in 2 colors :-)





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!






Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment