Thursday, November 7, 2013

Black & Tan Chevron

Hello all!! How's the week been treating you? It has been a rough one for me. Instead of being in the office this week, I volunteered for the Fugitive Safe Surrender in Jersey City; a nice change of atmosphere and tempo. I am just glad it is almost  over for me, I'm pooped, but it is always good to volunteer and try new things. Any who, Tried out the chevron print. I don't where I have been, because couldn't find the print. The I saw this and had to have it. Nice and simple, but the chevron gives the colors a different dynamic.




Subtle hi-low detail




Shoes: Franco Sarto  / Earrings: Avon




Large key hole detail







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment