Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Library Chic

Hello all!! How was the weekend? Did everyone enjoy the brief nice weather during the day? I know I did. I love that the sun is out; sun makes everything better. :-) You don't always have to have a matching combination of a jacket and pant or jacket and skirt for it to be classified as a suit. Today I combined two pieces from different stores and wallah. P.S. Jackets and/or blazers always adds that extra pizzaz to a look.



Detail: Along side of the skirt,
down the hip and legs
as well as the waist.






Top: NY&Co / Blazer: NY&Co


Shoes: Nine West / Earring, Bracelet, Ring: NY&Co
Necklace: Avon





Skirt: JC Penney / Purse: Victoria Secret












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment