Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blue & Tan

Hello all!! Happy Tuesday! How are you guys?! Did everyone enjoy the weekend? I had a semi busy Saturday and a very lazy Sunday, so I can't complain. How's the time change treating you? It's always good that first morning because you feel so refreshed and rested. Then reality sets in that night and the next morning that your body hasn't exactly adjusted. :sigh: Any who, just a simple color combo with a little twist. Each item (Top, Pants, shoes) are about 5yrs old, worn before, but never together. Some things go :out of style" while other things are classics and can be updated.









I have no clue of the specs for 
this fit at all :-( (can't recall)


Necklace, Earring: Charlotte Russe
Ring: @quintinanc (IG)
Bracelet: I don't remember :-(








Love color & love a patterned shoe!
Great combo :-)




Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment