Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Aztec Love

Hello all!! It has been a while! Wow! I was going through withdrawal, but there were a number of things hindering me from posting. Without further delay, I'm back!! :-) How are you guys loving this snow for everyone who is dealing with it?! I love the wintry wonderland look, but highly dislike the aftermath of shoveling and cleaning the car. Just hope its not the same as the year it snowed even 3 days or so, I can't take that again. lol Any who, this my ensemble from Thanksgiving, better ate than never! :-) Went simple with a jean, comfy colorful sweater and a bootie; not too fancy, not too casual.










Fell in love with this sweater at first site.
Obsessed with the color combo.








Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment