Thursday, January 29, 2015

Miami I Miss You!

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! How is the new year going so far?? Its seems like yesterday I was screaming Happy NewYear, but our first month is coming to and end very soon! Any who, its very cold, bitter, icy and snowy here in the Northeast and I would give anything to be Southeast in Miami!! Even though its a bit cooler there than usual, I'd take 50/60 degrees over 15-20 degrees any day! I thought this was a perfect time to wear the souvenir I purchased for myself this past summer. It brings the perfect fun, color and life to these dreary, cold winter days. Paired with boyfriend jeans and Uggs, the look is tied together to keep you warm.






Sweatshirt: South beach Gift Shop
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: NY&Co
Boots: Ugg















That's my please take me back face! LOL
Stay weird! :-)






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment