Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! 2015 is finally here!!  Are we all excited?! Hope you all enjoyed your Holidays and were safe & sound and had loads of fun in whatever you were doing. Per my usual, I was at a family member's house. Every year we pick a house and pile in, some go out after or come in after church. Since Im always in a home amongst fan and friends, I dress casual, but try to add a little shuz with glitter and/or sequins in some form, which is usually a top. lol Almost always paired with jeans and a boot, keep it simple yet cute!


P.S. You're going to see a colorful bracelet on my left wrist for a while. My little sister received a beaded kit among other fun things for Christmas. I can't take it off until she takes hers off. lol If you have little siblings, nieces and/or cousins, you know how it goes.






Top: Guess
Jeans: Forever 21
Booties: JcPenny



Detail: Front keyhole & glitter



Stay weird! :-) ;-) :-p 






Happy New Year!!

Do you guys do new year resolutions? if so, what are they? Any thing you want to change, add, 
omit, do differently, stay the same? Let me know below! 
I'm blessed with a new year, filled with lots of love and laughter. Last year wasn't all sunny skies and rainbows, but the future is always bright.



Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment