Thursday, January 8, 2015

Business as Usual!

Hello all!! One more day to go and the weekend is upon us! Is anyone as excited as I am?! LOL I just wish it warms up a bit more, but it could be worse, so I will not complain. If  your'e wondering if  wore a skirt in the monstrous weather, yes I did! A little bit of snow, wind, ice & cold is nothing a coat, hat, gloves, scarves and boots can't fix! :-) Any who, going with the an all natural theme, I combined tan, cream and brown; complimenting one another from top to bottom. With minimal jewelry and bright smile. The look is complete. I preferred not to was a necklace becuase of the high neck and lace on the top. Kept my arms light with two Alex & Ani Charm bracelets.






Blazer: Can't recall
Top: Marshalls (last year)
Skirt: Payhalf
Pumps: Footprints (eons ago)















Purse: Forever21
Bracelet: Alex & Ani
Ring: Avon (Few years ago) 






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment