Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sheer & Embellishment

Hello all!! Happy Tuesday! SO this past weekend was St. Valentine's Day weekend; how was everyone's day/weekend?! Did you do anything special, any surprises?  I spent time with my family and went out to dinner, nothing to extravagant. But, any who, staying warm and looking cute and managing not to slip and fall. LOL It's bitter cold, icy and still snowy here on the North Eastern side of world; where is Spring/Summer when you need it!? I love the trend of making the sweatshirt a l title more feminine so we can dress it up. I fell in love with this one because of the sheer sleeves and embellishment on the neckline. I paired it with some skinny jeans and over the knee boots to add some extra sexiness! My sweater is a medium, I personally would have liked a small, but this was the last one and I had to have it! Anyone else goes through this!? I can't be the only one! LOL







Sweater: JC Penny
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Victoria Secret





















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment