Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Flirty Thirty to Me!!

Hello all!! January has been an amazing month, first starting off with the beginning of a new year and then birthday after birthday celebrations. Today, is the day I blessed the odd with my presence 30 years ago!! Happy 30th Birthday to me!!! I've been celebrating all month and enjoyed each time. The photos below are from my party this past Saturday. For anyone celebrating a January Bday... Happy Birthday!!







Dress: Mandee
Booties: Madden Girl









My stepdad, his Bday is Wednesday 1/28!



My lovely mom! :-)





Thankful to see another year. Thankful for the friends and family 
I was able to celebrate with.
Hope I am blessed to see many more! :-)


Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment