Thursday, January 15, 2015

Abstract Sweater Dress

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! I am sooooooo loving this bold, in your face twist on sweater dresses! What is your take on them? I didn't want to go to far, so as of now I only have two. lol You guys know how I feel about color and this color combo is perfect. I could have been boring with black or nude tights, but I opted not to. By the way these tights are by far thee best! They are so soft and stretchy! Keep the WOW factor going with some fun tights and/or accessories. Here I decided to accessorize on the simple side using gold.






Dress: Marshalls
Tights: Forever21
Booties: JC Penney
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe


















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment