Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Diamond Girl!

Hello all!! Happy Snowy Tuesday! This is the most confused year as far as the weather goes. One day its a blizzard, the next its mild & sunny, then its freezing with terrible winds ..... and snow! lol As long as the white fluff  is kept to a minimum I don't mind it. Any who, after having this cardi for about 2 years, I am finally putting it to use! (don't judge me) I am sure many of you can relate, yes? no? lol I was obsessed with this sweater when I first saw it, and just had to have it. Not sure if it was the color combo or the diamond pattern or both. :-) Oddly enough it took me a while to wear it. For this fit I wanted to stay within the color palette, but not look to monotonous, so I paired various (2) shades of grey and a statement necklace with with an extra pop of color to pull it all together.







Haha @ this pose, but decided
to use the pic anyway! :-)






Cardigan: Old Navy (about 2yrs ago)
Button Down: NY&Co
Pants: Old Navy (eons ago)









Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment