Monday, January 13, 2014

Preppy Edge

Hello all and Happy New Year!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and now is planning or in action for  a better successful you! Do we still have resolutions?? I don't actually have resolutions, just a few things I want to do more or less of, to make me a better ME as well as a few things to accomplish! If things weren't join quite well for you, leave the negativity in the past and start fresh with positiveness for the New Year! Any who, decided to go a little relaxed and casual for NYE. It seems as though everything came so fast, I wasn't really into all the glitz, glam and heels this time around. The fit is mixed with a little edge, preppy & sophistication.  







Sweater: Forever 21 
Button down: NY&Co
Jeans: Mandee 
Boots: JustFab


Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Leaf Bracelet: NY&Co
Pearl Bracelets: Joyce Leslie
Belt: Nine West






Sweater and button down adds a
touch of preppy & the necklace
a touch of sophistication.




The mid calf studded bootie  
adds the edginess.



What's your New Year resolutions/goals/achievements?


Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love the stripes :) would love if we could follow each other?

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete