Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jean Dress

Hello all!! The snow is upon us again!! Hope everyone made it around safely, it was pretty crazy out there yesterday. I hate for it to snow, but I got a day off from work, so that was a plus lol. Everything  looks like its pretty much almost back to normal today. Any who! I have been dying for a jean dress, don't ask why, because I have no clue! Since I'm long and thing among there things, they basically don't fit me correctly. Until I found this beauty with a belt; it was perfection! The belt accentuates or gives the illusion of curves. The sleeves have the option to be long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve, I prefer 3/4. Originally wanted to do a high heel knee high boot, but opted for a flat bootie. Went a little more relaxed, Cali style. :-)








Jean Dress: Old Navy


Necklace & Rings: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Sketchers





Purse: JustFab
Detail: Basket weave







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment