Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Who's got the Blues?

Hello all!! Hows this rainy day treating everyone?? Hate that its raining, but I'd rather have "warmer" temps and zero snow; so ill take this rain any day. I think we can all agree it's much better than the arctic blast we all experienced last week! Any who, if you don't know, my favorite color is blue and I just had to have this top when I saw it! BUT I found  a large first and searched high & low through out the store for an x-small! Yaaaay! :-) lol Decided to stay simple and basic within the color scheme, but added a little contrast of color using silver, clear, and white toned jewelry. P.S. My nails were coincidently  a shade of blue at the time.







Blouse: NY&Co 
Shoe: Jessica Simpson


Bracelet set: Dolledupcolletion
Earrings: NY&Co
Ring: @quintinanc (IG)




Clutch: Forever 21










Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Love your style:) just followed you :) Have a fab day!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete