Thursday, January 16, 2014

Black & White Houndstooth

Hello all!!  One more day till the weekend! I have never been so happy for a Friday! It's been long week at the office. Any who, I have been dying for a hounds tooth skirt or dress. I originally wanted a brown and beige/cream pattern, but my size was never available. :-( I opted to settle for black and white; not so bad after all. Never really have ben a fan of the loosely fitted blouses, but I am getting the hang of them. Since the skirt was fitted and sort of high waisted, I wanted to go with a loose top. That kind of balances out the frame of the fit with my body structure and the skirt pattern.  The belt was a duo with a skirtIf you noticed, I did change my necklace. The long necklace didn't sit where I thought it would. Felt I should go with something shorter so my accessories didn't clash with my hardware on the clothing.  I didn't do too much, kept it simple and sleek.









Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Dots
Bootie: JC Penney


Necklace & Bracelet: NY&Co
Earrings: Can't Recall
Rings: Charlotte Russe







Love these rings!
Esp. the "love' and hearts.







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


2 comments:

  1. love the skirt im now following you will you follow me back
    http://borntodieforfashion.blogspot.ca/
    xoxo angel

    ReplyDelete