Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's my Birthday!!

Hello all!! This past Sunday was my Birthday!!! Wooohooo!! Last year in my twenties! :-) :-( Mixed emotions about that lol. As the saying goes, your only as old as you act/feel. So I'm not worried about a thing!! :-) Been celebrating sine last weekend, but not much partying/clubbing; just hanging out and doing some firsts before, dare I say…. 30! Apparently everyone knows me all too well, because it was non stop breakfasts, dinners and lunches! :-) No complaints here. Any who, here's the outfit I wore on my actual Birthday to a Hibachi Restaurant. A little sparkle, a little ruching, a little heel & a little fancy jewelry and you have casual glam! lol I didn't want to be to dressy or too sexy and jeans with a heel is always a go to.











Purse: H&M
Necklace: NY&Co


Bracelets Set: DolledUpCollection
Black & Gold Ring: NY&Co
Rings: Charlotte Russe


Sweater: Mandee
Jeans: Rock & Republic
Boots: No clue












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment