Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ark Fashion Brand!

Hello all!! Today I will be doing something a little different. I will be featuring a fashion brand known as Ark. Ark is based in the UK, with lots of fashion trends/styles not to far from my own USA style of choice. Some of it has a punk feel, a laid bad Cali type of feel; basically any look you want, the Ark can capture. 


They feature a number of brands, which include, but are not limited to: Hearts & Bows, Vera Moda, Dr. Denim and Lavis Ali. I have the pleasure of featuring from Hearts & Bows. Today’s product will be the high waisted legging. Leggings are all the rave and can be worn for a relaxed and laid back Saturday afternoon or a glitz and glam Saturday night.

You can throw them on with your favorite pair of fuzzy boots and an oversized sweater for the more casual look. Or grab a pair of booties, a fitted crop top or tank top and a faux fur vest! Voila! Two outfits for different occasions with one staple piece! Go and check these out at Ark.co.uk and enjoy!













Detail: Seaming front & back.
Accentuates or adds illusion of curves.




Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Might give them a try :) but my fav. posts are your outfits. I love them all!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete