Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Today, Tomorrow, Forever…

Hello all! Back to the chilly mornings and freezing nights! Ironic how the first day of Winter felt like the first day of Spring. I bet many of us enjoyed it, I know I sure did; just hope everyone dressed appropriately and no one gets sick! Don't forget to bundle back up! Any who, decided to give this skirt a try, I'm usually not a fan of this texture/material. But to my surprise, I really like  it! The fit is great and you can move well in it. Paired with a plain black long sleeve tee,  classic black pump, pattered tights & colored/gold toned jewels and you add interest all around!






Skirt: Dots / Shirt: Forever 21 (I think)
Pump: Nine West










The texture of the skirt and tights design 
didn't clash like I thought it would. 


Detail: Black on black argyle
Big fan of argyle btw...





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great styling advice! Loving the details of your outfit ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete